To submit a Change of Vehicles application electronically, go to Environment Licensing Forms (ELF) on the EPA website and login to your licence and select Change of Vehicles from the menu. Alternatively, complete a hard copy form, available from the EPA website here or send your vehicle change request by emailing the details to